Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hold Tight



Hey Everybody!

For those not familiar with my schedule, I work 2 weeks on and 1 week off. You'll find that you see less from me on my off week because I have photo-shoots and other things to take care. My job gives me a lot of free time during my 2 week rotation, so you'll see the more in depth posts during those weeks.

A little news from this week...

I've just returned from shooting engagement photos for a friend in Dallas, Tx. I flew down Monday, relaxed the rest of the afternoon, then did the shoot on Tuesday. It looked almost as if all hope was lost due to poor weather, but right in the nick of time, the weather cleared and the sun came out. The majority of my worries was the wind blowing over my umbrella and light stand. Anyways, the shoot was at the Fort Worth Stockyards in Fort Worth, Tx. The couple wanted to do a Southwestern theme. I think it went rather well. Above is one of the photos that I've finished editing for the couple.

A bit more news, I got to shoot senior portraits for six very beautiful women from Christopher Newport University in Newport News, VA. this past Sunday. It was a challenge, for it was my first big group attempt. Similar to the engagement photos, I think it went rather well. 2 photos from that shoot below.




55 photos to edit at about 30 minutes a photo means alot of time spent editing. This and poor internet at home make blogging difficult on the off week.

Stay tuned for the next lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment